Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@turbguy, and the Nice swap gets you another great POW ..:thumbsup
Congrats to @turbguy -- Wish I would have known about Maui, Wyoming when I was at the U. of Wyoming! ;)
@stratman if you had found Maui, you’d never have made it back state side, all those lovely distractions.. :ya
Capture 2.PNG

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@stratman if you had found Maui, you’d never have made it back state side, all those lovely distractions.. :ya
You are wise beyond your blood alcohol level, my friend. In my younger years, I recall watching the original Hawaii Five-O and saw all the people arriving on the island and getting lei'd and thought, hmm, this place is for me. :D

Book 'em, Danno!

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
:yuckyuck

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@ThrillaMozilla

Lovely crocus images that bring back memories for me, not just of my dear mother's yard but also the neighbor across the street who had an entire front yard of crocuses every spring. This magnificent display was videoed by a local TV station and used every year as background in their weather report. People would travel just to see her yard. The woman also had a splendid English garden in her backyard that was included in a garden tour of our city.

The power an image may hold.