Password not working

zeybah

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Brother HL-3170CDW Led Laser
Hi Everyone. Firstly sorry to write here, But this site is not working properly for me. I could not get into any other thread to get help. I am a new member, My password would not work so I requested to change to new pass word. You guys emailed me your new generated password and now I am logged it. How ever when every I try to up date and change my password, I asks me for my old one to confirm the change. I don't know what my old one is and the newly appointed one does not work either. And any thing I try and do on the forum ask me to confirm with my password which does not work. Now I am afraid If I log off that I will not be able to log on again. (all though I have kept the email of my newly appointed p-word. System admin Please help with this p-word glitch. Thank you.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Hey zeybah, sorry to hear you're having problems.

That's odd that your new password is also having problems. If you message me I can reset your password to whatever you want. You can also try logging off and trying again or requesting a new password again. If that doesn't work, you can always contact us via our support form here: http://www.printerknowledge.com/misc/contact

Latest posts