Paper And Paper Cutter At Lidl

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
UP-date
I found out today that Lidl are offering their special photo paper here on Monday next the 20th and at a reduced price also, I’ll be getting a few of these..:weee

UnLidl Paper.jpg

Lucas28

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Pigment
I'm glad to see everyone happy about these offers.
I've got an expensive roll trimmer from a photo store but I still use the Lidl Guillotine more often!

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I'm glad to see everyone happy about these offers.
I've got an expensive roll trimmer from a photo store but I still use the Lidl Guillotine more often!

Yes, these tips about the Sihl paper are popular, so could the first person to spot one of these offers in his or her country please post a note in this "Paper and Other Media" forum?

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
As I have not seen any information about availability in the UK, I emailed Lidl UK to ask when the next offer of United Office Sihl paper would be. I have just received a reply and it is not good, see below (names removed).

Re: Stock Availability
Thank you for enquiring about our promotion of United Office Paper. This was a special offer and we no longer have it available in our stores. In order to offer our customers high quality products at permanently low prices we only stock a limited range of Non Food products at any one time and do not have a date for its return.
We have passed these comments onto our Buying Team. Many of our offers do tend to repeat every three to six months. You can keep informed of these offers by checking in-store leaflets and national newspapers or by visiting our website (www.lidl.co.uk).
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Yours sincerely,
For and on behalf of Lidl UK GmbH

Customer Service

Tel – 0870 444 1234
Email - customer.services@lidl.co.uk

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi Ian,

Now I know how it feels to be a fly on the wall just before you get splat.

That was a lousy response from that person who ever it was, and they don’t deserve to be in a position of responsibility in my opinion that’s for sure.

I have always found the staff at Lidl to be very friendly and courteous at all times, if it’s any consolation to you I have checked the Lidl UK website and they should be doing the Paper Specials in another week or two, we had your current specials here last week so, it stand to reason the UK will be getting them next !

Hopefully..

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I think the answer from Lidl doesn't look definitive. I think it is a bit vague (deliberately?). Maybe they will offer the paper again, but don't want do disclose the date before publishing the offer in the leaflets and on on the web?

Last edited:

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990

Tudor

Print Addict
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L800, 1400; ML-2165W
Minimum order
Your order must not be less than 39.50 €.

That means a minimum of 6 packs and it gets to 10,2 euros/pack (incl shipping to Ro) Almost double than Lidl's offer.

Thank you for the link!

Hainz

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
E R3000, P50, C 4500, MP610
Lidl has photopapers in the Czech Republic 2x a year. Always buying 150-200 package. The action was January 13, 2014. Photopapers is super.

Photopapers_2.jpg