Pantone Colors

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
This is just insane!

I never would have thought that colours could be such a $$$ racket!!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I never would have thought that colours could be such a $$$ racket!!
Ha, Ha, Ha, That’s what happens when you use online software subscriptions’, including on line gaming, if you get sucked into the system, then it’s not anybody’s fault but the user.

I use adobe Creative Suite 5, that came on a couple of Discs and I still use this same software, and guess what it works just like the latest editions, without all the bells and whistles, which I don’t use anyway.. I upgraded from Photoshop 7..

I have always used Pantone colours and CYMK, nothing else, but practically nobody knows what the Pantone colour system is let alone ever used it, the Pantone Colour Swatch was only £25 the last time I bought it, and if kept in its pouch when not use, lasts for years without fading..

Colour management is probably the most mis-understood thing in the printing world, and most waste hundreds of £, $ and €’s while attempting to mastered it, and most never do, and they never stop to calculate how much they’ve spent on their endeavours.

Colour printing has always been expensive, and as the saying goes, “He who controls the Spice controls Dune !” Kudos goes to Adobe and Pantone..