Ok Here is an update, I tried several times to get yellow going by soaking the parking pads on my Epson C88+ with windex, after all it worked before but Not this time. This is one of those moments when frustration threatens to take over and you start to wonder how far you could chuck a printer. After some venting for which I always feel sorry about later I got out the kit I had tried before which is one of those special cartridges with a direct hole to the post and where a syringe fits snugly! I had already set this up and used the Head cleaning solution provided in kit with little result but this time I got the brain storm to fill the syringe with windex. I had paper half run through the printer when I pulled the electric plug so I slowly and I mean little by little added the windex to the print head through the yellow post. Almost immediately I noticed that the Windex was freely going through the head and two hours later I drew back on the syringe getting a dirty yellow color along with some recaptured Windex! Pulled the kit out and reset the Yellow Cartridge and started printing purge pages and the first page had absolutely no yellow color at all. Fortunately just before I used the 16 pound sledge hammer I had on standby for just such an occurrence I noticed that I had forgot to unclip the yellow tube so no ink could flow! Well Duh! I unclipped and restarted the purge page and wonder of wonders, I have beautiful yellow and all is right with the world once more. I vowed that next time I'd be way more cool and not even think of using the hammer! Good Printing. Printfan1138!