Nifty Gift

Last edited:
I did not know that. No intent to step on Nifty's fun.

I'm not going to ask why a guy with no chickens is hanging out on a chicken forum, but do wonder where's the printer calendar. Didn't you do one back in the day?
 
I'm not going to ask why a guy with no chickens is hanging out on a chicken forum, but do wonder where's the printer calendar. Didn't you do one back in the day?
I don’t hang out on the BYC forum at all, and I knew Nifty had started a Calendar on his other site, and so I was persuaded to phase out my one on here.. It prevented toe stepping..
 
This is a @Nifty special: A 2022 Chicken Calendar.

Print it yourself or send away for a free glossy calendar.

https://www.betterhensandgardens.com/how-to-get-a-free-2022-chicken-calendar/


Sadly, no sexy plate of fried chicken.
Too funny!

I did not know that. No intent to step on Nifty's fun.

I'm not going to ask why a guy with no chickens is hanging out on a chicken forum, but do wonder where's the printer calendar. Didn't you do one back in the day?
I fully support peeps getting together to create a printable calendar. No need to worry about toes-stepped-on, etc.

We're able to do/sell professional ones on BYC since the volume justifies the costs/time. We need to buy / sell at least 500 to make it work. That might be tricky to do here. LOL!
 
I fully support peeps getting together to create a printable calendar.
That's what I recall @The Hat doing for us to dl and print it out. A lot of work. :barnie

PS I know you have chickens. It's The Hat without chickens. That way he can't count them before they hatch. :thumbsup

PPS Who's taking care of the henhouse while you're away??? The electric fence you 3D printed parts for?

PPPPPS Learned this afternoon that my former next door neighbor has chickens. Also a house across the street has chickens as well. This is a dense mature first ring suburban city of Cleveland, Ohio once deemed the wealthiest community in the USA.
 
At first I thought the link was just a yolk but then something egged me on to click on it :lol:
 
Have you guys figured out how to print food yet?
 
Back
Top