new to refilling

andyuk

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello guys

First off great forum Ive been searching for something like this for a while now

I am looking to move into refilling cartridges and toner rather than buying them in this is something totally new to me I normally get all my products direct from china and Thailand

I have a few questions I hope some of you can help me with
1) Can anyone recommend uk or European suppliers of machines
2) Is there anyone currently in the refilling business who can tolerate being pestered with questions via msn Skype etc if there is then please feel free to drop me an email
My main business is supplying resellers and businesses with ink cartridges and toner but lots of our customers are starting to look for refilling services so this is something Im very keen to get into

Thanks for any help
Andy

jonjon315

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Andy,
I'm new to this forum too..I got into the refilling business a year ago. I'm very happy with it. After searching for the best machine possible, I came across cartridge express. I have both cartridge refill, and toner refill machines. I would be happy to answer any other questions if I can.
Their website is www.cartridgexpress.com

frankhad

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi andyuk,

I was just reading some of the posts placed on the imagerzone forum and thought you should know there were a couple of responses that were not so complimentary of cartridgeexpress.

jonjon, it seems, is not a customer of cartridgeexpress but seems to be associated with them in some capacity.