New member - Valmont

Valmont

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Officejet 7612
Hello there, here are my intro informations
  • What printers do you currently have (manufacturers / models) -> I own a Hp Officejet 7612 - about 6500 printed pages so far.
  • What printers have you owned in the past: -> Mainly Epson and HP printers, without ADF.
  • If you had one wish, which printer would you want: -> I have two wishes, indeed... I would like to own a printer with the ADF system in the scanner unit and, at the same time, a CIS dealing with the carriage unit, so that I can refill it without any trouble. If you have any advice about it, let me know.
  • What experiences do you have with refilling and/or tinkering with printers: -> almost nothing. I refilled the HP 7612 last week with refillable cartridges and bulk ink but I am not satisfied at all. Hope that I will manage to cope with it by learning new things in this forum.
  • Any other info you'd like to share about your education, work, or hobbies: -> I am a mechanical engineer and bought this printer 2 y and half ago, while I was still at university. My hobby is reading, mainly technical books.
  • Use this opportunity also to create or add an Avatar and your location. -> I come from Italy. I am going to install a CIS on my printer by the end of the June (I bought a CIS kit yesterday, coming from China). I would like to increase my knowledge in this field in order to not have any trouble in the upcoming situation.
Cheers,
Valmont

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Valmont.

Thank you for the great introduction. Happy printing!