new cli-226 printers shut down after 240 minutes

mapsy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi my wonderful and most helpful friends.

Sometime around Christmas, I read a thread about the new Pixma printers shutting down after 240 minutes and someone posted how you could disconnect this function. Please let me know. I have a customer with the MX882 and she wants to fix this latest Canon function. I would also like to pass this info on to others who are baffled by it.

Thanks ahead for your amazing input.

Best to everyone here.
Michele

mapsy

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Oh also to let everyone here know, we are discontinuing carrying ink, so all our ink is on sale. We have pgi-5 in 40ml and some 110ml cli in yellow, cyan and magenta. All inknara ink, it is top quality and only about 6 months old. Stored properly it should have a shelf life up to 3 years. We decided to stop carrying ink because every shipment we have received takes so long to get to us and it always arrives with spilled bottles. Being a tiny company, it is too time consuming with the tiny margin. But we will continue to carry resetters & refillable carts and oem empty virgin carts. If anyone has an interest, email me here and I will create the best prices I can for you.