New Bambu Bed Slinger

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
It's crazy to see how many videos came out today from popular 3D printing youtubers that clearly already had one of the units (and must have signed NDA's not to say a word until today).

It's funny because one youtuber that is pretty popular is also kinda anti-bambu, and he's been putting out videos with his guesses on the A1 because he clearly didn't get one and obviously didn't sign an NDA.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
After watching some of the videos, here's my take (for me):
  1. Smaller than I expected
  2. I guess it's "easy cheap entry level multi-color printing"... but since mulit-color never really resonates with me, I'm kinda "meh" about it. (especially since the color-swaps can add so much time to a print)
  3. Very nice little touch-screen. They really should have that on the P1P and P1S
  4. I get nervous about the idea of having my filament all out in the open-air like that
  5. The quick-change hotend is pretty neat
  6. Noise cancellation is SUPER interesting (and awesome they are adding this to all other printers)!
Oh, and side-note, I'd really like to find a printable version of their cool spool-holder!

1695232744333.png
1695233463088.png

... and of the TONS of videos about it, these were my favs:

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
After watching some of the videos, here's my take (for me):
  1. Smaller than I expected
  2. I guess it's "easy cheap entry level multi-color printing"... but since mulit-color never really resonates with me, I'm kinda "meh" about it. (especially since the color-swaps can add so much time to a print)
  3. Very nice little touch-screen. They really should have that on the P1P and P1S
  4. I get nervous about the idea of having my filament all out in the open-air like that
  5. The quick-change hotend is pretty neat
  6. Noise cancellation is SUPER interesting (and awesome they are adding this to all other printers)!
Oh, and side-note, I'd really like to find a printable version of their cool spool-holder!

View attachment 15552View attachment 15553

... and of the TONS of videos about it, these were my favs:

Not the same thing but may be of interest...

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/bambu-lab-p1s-spool-holder-v2

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
That's pretty cool!