Not the same thing but may be of interest...After watching some of the videos, here's my take (for me):
Oh, and side-note, I'd really like to find a printable version of their cool spool-holder!
- Smaller than I expected
- I guess it's "easy cheap entry level multi-color printing"... but since mulit-color never really resonates with me, I'm kinda "meh" about it. (especially since the color-swaps can add so much time to a print)
- Very nice little touch-screen. They really should have that on the P1P and P1S
- I get nervous about the idea of having my filament all out in the open-air like that
- The quick-change hotend is pretty neat
- Noise cancellation is SUPER interesting (and awesome they are adding this to all other printers)!
View attachment 15552View attachment 15553
... and of the TONS of videos about it, these were my favs: