Never work for me

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I've tried several systems

the best I could get was that they would work for a couple of months, and then nothing I could do would get them
to perform well again.

I suggest passing on all of them, at least in regards to any Canon models. Been there, failed. Will not try again

and I had SIX of these things going on a half different models.

Please see my other recent post regarding new observations.
thanks
Neil
www.easypaintyourcar.com
www.BrainRadar.com

:):|:(:D:eek:;):/:p:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Well it does take perseverance and more than a dash of luck on some systems.

At present I have around 12 working in various places... I do have to do some maintenance and a couple aren't 100% but overall ok. My problems with Canons however have been very high so it's one of those things... K550's have crap K&Y printheads when dispatched which didn't help but that's now resolved too...

neilslade

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
"..My problems with Canons however have been very high.." exactly, as I said:

>I suggest passing on all of them, at least in regards to any Canon models. Been there, failed. Will not try again

There may be systems for Epsons that pass muster, but it is imperitive that you do exacting research before use.
I am not an Epson user any longer, nor an expert on this model, and I speak of my experience with several supposed Canon
CIS-- again--- wave bye bye. The design is just not CIS friendly over any period of time, despite what sellers may claim.