Need Urgent help for epson head 830 and 935

khalid826

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Dear sir
I have two printers the first one epson stylus photo 830 and the secon one epson stylus 935 .... the problem first occured on the epson 935 that during the nozzle check I ofund some line missing from the test and after many cleaning cycles I couldnt solve the problem ( the printer working on cis system) so I then Disassembled the printer and get the head out from its position then i inject the head with hot water and glass cleaner and i opened all the nozzles very clearly , when i assembled the head i found the problem became bigger since no any line in the nozzle check pattern ...when i disassembled the hea again and do the same job i couldnt solve the problem and the test paper still clear and no any dot of ink on it ...the same problem happened with my printer epson 830 and i have no idea whats happening .... so i kindly asking for urgent help with my bestregards.

your friend khalid

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
On the comp.periphs. printers newsgroup there is a person named Arthur Entlich who, at no charge, sends an email attachment on cleaning epson printer clogs. He absolutely advises against removing the printhead for cleaning as it is difficult to align when replacing it. Also on that newsgroup is a person named Tony who is a printer tech in New Zealand. If you have access to that newsgroup look up these people and email them with your question.

khalid826

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Dear fotofreek
its not clear for me how can i find this person since there is no website written in your letter i hope you can send more details with my best regards

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Khalid - you may not be acquainted with newsgroups. They are quite valuable for problem solving and can be accessed with Outlook Express. Check with your internet service provider and find out how to access them. The name of the newgroup I suggested, comp.periphs. printers, has more respondants with Epson printers.

Arthur Entlich shows his email address as e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org to prevent spammers from picking up the address with email address "mining" software. Substitute @ for (at) and . for (dot). Send him a message with the info you mentioned in your original post and request advice and a copy of his Epson printhead cleaning manual. I hope you haven't destroyed your printer by removing the printhead yourself as this is not meant to be a user-friendly repair technique.