Moorim Inks (Korean) any one have any experience or feedback?

GLO

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone tried or heard good or bad regarding these inks?

Im considering buying their new ROBUST CISS which comes with 140ml in tanks plus a bonus 100ml refill.

thanks in advance.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
The inks are from a well regarded Sth Korean company & they appear to be good quality but I don't know anyone who uses this ink to give you better feedback. As a general rule of thumb if a company like Mir Aus which supplies the ciss unit you are looking & tell you what brand of inks they use then I would think you could assume the ink is worthy. Don't forget if you are not so happy with the supplied ink you can always refill the ciss unit with ink from one of the proven performers the people here recommend.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I would tend to agree with rodbam on this one and only buy what you know to be good.

Yes the Moorim ink looks to be alright but how can you tell, it is a very tempting offer however buy cheaply pay twice comes to mind.:hit

Most of the CISS units are pretty much the same no matter where you get them from but ink is not.

Rihac may not be the cheapest place to buy inks from but you are guaranteed that it is good quality and their track record is there for all to see.

Now regarding the pigment inks, it doesn’t work in any CISS units that are available for Canon printers its for that very reason that Rihac don't sell pigment ink and if any other supplier says different then they are simply telling you porkies..:woot

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
I forgot about Rihac & as the Hat said they have a proven track record.