MIS Supply (inksupply.com)

LeeE

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
ThrillaMozilla said:
LeeE said:
page not found
That's usually a symptom of a DNS problem. You could have an incorrect network setup, or a DNS server could be overloaded. Consult support for your Web browser. For Firefox try http://forums.mozillazine.org/ .
Done that about 1 month ago with no help! (I had thought that would be the problem also, perhaps I will investigate it again later to be sure. )
Actually the "page not found" doesn't happen very much, the "connect was reset" or " Timed out" errors are more common!!

If I use IE I also get to the MIS home page, however going to other links on the MIS page generally fails with little info and refreshing doesn't work very often, Firefox is much better ( I never liked IE very much anyway)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Sounds a lot more likely that you have some kind of malware, rootkit issue on your primary unit...

DNS poisoning is a pretty common symptom of some of the more "interesting" features common to things like that where links to aspects of a site or search engine are hijacked and redirected.

Might be time to pull out the hard drive and get scan it via a caddy/adaptor using your laptop and something like malwarebytes...

billkunert

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Envy 5530e
I loaded FireFox and it will access inksupply.com with no problems. I don't know what's up with IE9 but iwon't load the site. It's the only site I have problems with.

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
miscertificate.png

Works for me

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
billkunert said:
I loaded FireFox and it will access inksupply.com with no problems. I don't know what's up with IE9 but iwon't load the site. It's the only site I have problems with.
A lot of the time its usually something other than IE9 that can cause a web page not to open properly.
Adobe flash is one cause so make sure you have the latest update patch for it and another is fonts.

Yes I said fonts, for instance if you have the Helvetica fonts in your windows folder
that will stop IE9 from showing quite a number of different websites. :barnie
This only applicable to 64 bit machines