Media types greyed out i865

needy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi - I have an i865 inkjet - I have always had all media types available to me but suddenly everything from high resolution down shows up grayed out. What might I have done to create this situation after 2 years? I am printing from Illustrator 10 on mac os 10.3.9.
Thanks in advance!
needy

needy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
HI - I haven't gotten any responses to this question?
I have an i865 inkjet - I have always had all media types available to me but suddenly everything from high resolution down shows up grayed out. What might I have done to create this situation after 2 years? I am printing from Illustrator 10 on mac os 10.3.9.
I am really stuck - any suggestions as to how to approach this?
cheers

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
needy said:
Hi - I have an i865 inkjet - I have always had all media types available to me but suddenly everything from high resolution down shows up grayed out. What might I have done to create this situation after 2 years? I am printing from Illustrator 10 on mac os 10.3.9.
Thanks in advance!
needy
I think the problem is that most users use windows and you use mac. I'm a windows user too. But your problem seems to be software related. Could you connect your printer to another computer to make sure the printer causes the problem?

You just need to reinstall drivers, that should fix your problem.