Looking to buy inkjet printer Just need some Ideas

shoeman

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I have been madly searching the Internet trying to find the cheapest but still good color printer. But I now need some more Ideas. So what I want to do is buy a printer that also take compatible cartridges off brand ones that are so much cheaper. I know that there are alot of different printers and that some people do this and it works just fine. I know that I loose some quality using cheap ink but for my needs it would be good enough. I have tried refill kits before and they have never worked good for me so this is my choice. So In short I want a printer that lasts and also takes very cheap ink hopefully under 5 dollars. I know some people do this, so im just wantings some help. Hope everyone understands my question. thanks in advance.

I would preferably want to spend under $100 for the printer. And it would work best to just get the compatible ink when I need them. Because I don't do an extreme amount of printing.

Forsurchi

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello There shoeman,

So your looking for a cheap printer, that you can get cheap ink for basically right? First off, refills arn't for everyone. You'll always hear to sides to it, one is messy, and the other is great. Plugin in a compatible cartridge is always easier, and with the cost of compatibles, always worth it. I do have two questions, just to get a sense of what your looking for.

1. How much are you looking to spend on a new printer?

2. Are you interested in a printer you can buy compatibles for (when you need them), or a Continuous Ink System (good if you do lots of printing and would actually cut your cost on cartriges even more since your buying in bulk)?