Like DuraBrite Ink Replacements

Cheap_Ink_Wanted

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi All i was wondering if anyone knows where i can some good non oem durabrite bulk ink.... I have an epson cx6600 and have tried filljet http://inkjetrefilloutlet.com/ with some horrible results... When i tried to refill the carts with their ink it actually clogged all of the print heads of my printer... I've finally managed to get most of them unclogged thanks to this forum :) ....

I was thinking about getting some bulk ink from http://www.colorbat.com/demon_drool.htm
Has anyone had any experience with this supplier??

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I've been using MIS UltraChrome inks which are the equivalent for Durabrite and they now have a new one (that I haven't tried yet but will be moving on to) which is their MIS Pro inks...

You can buy in bulk and the tech support is very good if you hit problems..

Haven't used Colorbat, purely because I haven't needed to... Hope that helps anyways :)

Cheap_Ink_Wanted

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Kool.... Thanks for the info... :) I'll give MIS a try and see what happens....

Cheap_Ink_Wanted

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Just a little update.... I've tried the MIS Pro inks... and they worked perfectly in my cx6600... Just had to flush out all the gunk from my empties.... So far I've managed to print out about 60 4x6 prints and dozens of 8.5 x 11s without difficulties.... I've even ordered their high capacity empty black ink cart... and that also worked without complications... And it did hold about twice as much ink as a standard empty black ink carts. I too would highly recommend MIS inks to anyone who owns an epson printer... Your awesome websnail!!!! Many many thanks!!! :)

Bazminton

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Im looking for these in the Uk as they work in an epson photo r300. Anyone know a supplier please tell me lol.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Cheap_Ink_Wanted said:
Your awesome websnail!!!! Many many thanks!!! :)
Heh heh... well I'm not but MIS are :)

Glad they worked out :)