Lexmark 3350 all in one

bulb1usa

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Does anyone out there know how to reset the Lexmark 3350 to show the cartridge is full. I have a hp photosmart 2410 and I put tape over selected contacts and it works fine. I called Lexmark and they would not tell me and I also called a couple of refill places and they said they did not know.

carey56

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
bulb1usa said:
Does anyone out there know how to reset the Lexmark 3350 to show the cartridge is full. I have a hp photosmart 2410 and I put tape over selected contacts and it works fine. I called Lexmark and they would not tell me and I also called a couple of refill places and they said they did not know.
I have a posting out also same as yours I cannot afford two cart. at about 60. set I have a new x3650 filled ink error message , as a full time student online CTU information tech. , have to print large e_books 600 + pages , I read an article by www.refillers.us
I agreed with them ink cart ripoff 20. + for less than a teaspoon of ink , some call it black gold , lexmark might have a chip inside the printer. found a lexmark ram memory inside printer removal didn't v help good luck.
I read in one article , not sure yet if cart has and if there is a chjp reseter for this no-one seems to want to talk about it . There might be a data folder in lexmark lx-cat to look into it doesn't help to put printer program in-out . carey56