LD Products Giving Me The Runaround - Do not use!

MooreDesignLabs

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
1430|3800|3880|P800|PRO-100
I was in a jam for a Light Cyan to restore an Epson 3880 printer and ordered one of the cartridges from them. The quality of their ink and customer service is atrocious. They never informed me that the ink cartridge was on a 2 WEEK minimum backorder. I had to reach out asking if my order has shipped yet to find that out. I requested to cancel because I do not have that much time and they responded saying they need to contact the warehouse because there's little time from order to shipment. Completely ignoring the fact that they just emailed me before saying it's not even in the warehouse. I'm so sick of their bs. Last time the chips didn't work. I wanted to share my bad experiences hoping someone else see's this and avoids them altogether.

I highly recommend Cone Colors or Precision Colors.

Last edited:

Stormlight

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro-100, 3800/80, R2400, 7880
Yup, LD products and services are terrible. Their prices are not cheap either. Make sure to buy encapsulated ink to minimize clog and allowing the pigment ink to suspense longer. I like OEM best and only use OEM. I do not care about expired inks especially if they are in sealed-design OEM bags.