Laserjet 4 toner cartridge internals, refil kit, replacement cartridge

optimizer

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi,
I notice varying prices for Laserjet 4 Toner cartridges, online and in the stores.
I've also read that some of them may go bad sitting on shelves for a long time, and some may be built with low quality components that fail early. I've read something about the wiper blade quality, and it failing on lower quality ones, BUT I didn't think the laserjet 4 had a blade or pad for that like prior HP laser printers...???

Is there something I should look for when purchasing them now, and what online places have a good history/reputation selling lower cost toner cartridges, and I suppose the same again for refil kits?

Also, is there anyone that sells the internals of a toner cartridge, eg the photosensitive drum thingy, wiper blade (if there is one) etc to the general public?

Thanks

embguy

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Search on eBay with the name of the parts. Few months ago, I purchased a fuser sleeve for HP Laserjet 6P. Google is your friend. You can find the how-to instructions using search engine.

jasiiboss

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
As far as internals of a toner are concerned. I have always found "Future Graphics" and "Static control" two companies that sell quality stuff, Google for details/dealer closest to you,

Rgds,

Jasii