Kirkland Gloss at Costco anymore?

dparadowski

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the Kirkland Gloss 8.5x11 150shts at Costco anymore. I can't seem to find it online anymore. If there is anybody that sees it and would be willing to buy say 3 pack and ship it to Buffalo,NY please PM me, as my relatives in Baltimore,MD don't have it anymore either.

lolopr1

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 4800,R3000 & 9600

Grandad35

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i9900 (plus 5 spares)
My local Costco still has the 8.5x11 and 4x6, but they often move it around and it can require a search to find it. Did your relatives in Baltimore ask the store personnel if they still have it? Not all stores carry the same items, so it is also possible that their store didn't sell enough photo paper to justify the space. Does the Costco in St. Catharines carry it?

The ebay price is only about $5 above the store cost, but the shipping charges increase your cost to about double the store price.

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
King of Prussia, PA Costco store still had it when I was there last - about two weeks ago. I stay out of Costco stores around this time of year. I could get some for you after New Year's and send it - but I think the shipping would be rather high.

Steve W.

dparadowski

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thank you. I have one unopened package left. I will take it to work and weight it, and figure out the shipping charges. I bet it will be much less that what Costco charges the few time I ordered right from them.

kirbike

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
For anyone still looking for Kirkland paper at Costco. They have lots at the St. Catharines store......that's just 10 minutes from the Queenston Lewiston border.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I was at the San Francisco Costco yesterday and noticed that the 8.5x11 Kirkland Glossy paper is now made in Mexico. The 4x6 paper is still made in the US. I have enough of an old stock of the letter size to not purchase the newer, made in Mexico package to try it. Interesting change. Anyone try it yet?

fish

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Honolulu has both sizes of Kirkland paper. In addition they also carry Ilford Premium Photo Pearl in 8.5x11. I am trying it for fade resistance (vs. Kirkland) with Canon OEM and Hobbicolors inks.

on30trainman

Printer Guru
Reaction score
The Costco in King of Prussia, PA also now has the Made In Mexico Kirkland Glossy 8.5" X 11" paper. Saw there were still a few Made In USA boxes left. Didn't get more since I still have an unopened box of both Made In USA and Made In Switzerland. I see that the two boxes have the same Stock Number, where the Made In Switzerland is different. Maybe the USA supplier also has a plant in Mexico. Will be interested in hearing from anybody now using the Made In Mexico version and can compare it to the USA one.

Steve W.

chaosoffar

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
fish said:
Honolulu has both sizes of Kirkland paper. In addition they also carry Ilford Premium Photo Pearl in 8.5x11. I am trying it for fade resistance (vs. Kirkland) with Canon OEM and Hobbicolors inks.
Isn't Ilford made in Switzerland? The older Kirkland paper made in Switzerland was supposed to match up really well with Hobbicolors or Canon ink, I think that was Ilford paper from what I'd heard.