jasmine129 : Some useful advice...

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Jasmine, can I strongly suggest that you re-think your marketing approach to this and other forums...

By posting up lots of responses to various threads with very little useful or original information, just multiple advertisements for your company, you are simply identifying yourself as a spammer. Net result is your account is deleted, your posts deleted and you actually find yourself on a list of people who never get recommended. In fact the list is for people who should be actively avoided.

Bottom line, you do yourself, your business and nobody here any favours at all, you actually hurt yourself instead.

I strongly suggest you take the advice and learn from it!

IGExpandingPanda

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
websnail said:
Net result is your account is deleted, your posts deleted and you actually find yourself on a list of people who never get recommended. In fact the list is for people who should be actively avoided.

Bottom line, you do yourself, your business and nobody here any favours at all, you actually hurt yourself instead.

I strongly suggest you take the advice and learn from it!
Yes. There are no shortage of people to buy products from Shenzhen, China. I can hit froogle. The problem buying from your company is you advertise random things in the wrong place, and don't have a website with prices. Since there is no website, I can not see what sort of support you offer.

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
I think Jasmine should send us free resetters for testing and evaluation.

wilko

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma
Ron350 said:
I think Jasmine should send us free resetters for testing and evaluation.
I agree