Iwireless connection pixma 640

barfl2

Print Addict
Reaction score
When I request a print from a web page,the printer responds (although more slowly) but I get the printer not recognised message with the yellow warning triangle, and of course no ink levels shown which is important.

If I do a nozzle check I get the levels but do not know how accurate that is and in, any event you will not get the all important low ink warning.

Canon my printer also does not seem to work. PB black looks like gone forever, but as The Hat said output will still fine. Which it is.

barfl2

Print Addict
Reaction score
When I request a print from a web page,the printer responds (although more slowly) but I get the printer not recognised message with the yellow warning triangle, and of course no ink levels shown which is important.

If I do a nozzle check I get the levels but do not know how accurate that is and in, any event you will not get the all important low ink warning.

Canon my printer also does not seem to work. PB black looks like gone forever, but as The Hat said output will still fine. Which it is.

My problem has cured itself now back to normal with ink levels showing.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I'm no expert in wireless connection, USB works well for my printers. But out of curiosity, do you know what caused the problems?