Ip4300 $59.99 at Fry's After $20 Rebate

hpnetserver

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Just found out about it today. The last day of sale is tomorrow (Tuesday, 5/15). Well, Fry's has had many such sales already. But you never know when the next sale will be. So grab it before too late. Ip4300 is absolutely the best text printer at this price level in the market. It prints a full page of text in standard quality mode within 10 seconds. That's faster than a lot of B&W laser printers in the market. It prints 8x10 photos almost as fast as my ip8500. I will not stop recommending it to anyone who is looking for a high quality text and photo printer. The rebate has a limit of one per person per houshold. Otherwise I would probably buy a few of them to stock up. Most Fry's stores are located in the Bay Area in California. Sorry if you are not in this region.

Trigger 37

Printer Guru
Reaction score
It must be sales quota time and Canon wants to give away printers so they can sell more ink. The 4300 uses the CLI-8 and PGI-8 ink carts, which are very expensive. Still it is a good deal. Just be prepared to open up your wallet when it comes time that you need more ink.

Also, the real print speed of the iP4300 is;

Print Speed (up to)
4" x 6" borderless photo:approx. 36 seconds
Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page

This is from the Canon web site.