Introducing "Hansteis"

Hansteis

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson XP-620
Hi! My real name is John Stanley, but that name was already taken when I joined AOL, I substituted Hans, which my Austrian grandmother sometimes called me, and her married name of Teis. I'm a retired English teacher, a scrapbooker, and an amateur photographer. I hope this forum will help me find answers to photo printing problems.

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
Hi! My real name is John Stanley, but that name was already taken when I joined AOL, I substituted Hans, which my Austrian grandmother sometimes called me, and her married name of Teis. I'm a retired English teacher, a scrapbooker, and an amateur photographer. I hope this forum will help me find answers to photo printing problems.

Be careful, when I first showed up here I was happy with my 5320, now I have a Pro 10 with 4 sets of carts for refilling, and 3 grand worth of photo paper....:idunno

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Be careful, when I first showed up here I was happy with my 5320, now I have a Pro 10 with 4 sets of carts for refilling, and 3 grand worth of photo paper....:idunno

Hi my Name is The Hat and I’m a Printaholic, and if you stay you likely will meet a lot of my friends here at this Clinic... :p

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Hi my Name is The Hat and I’m a Printaholic, and if you stay you likely will meet a lot of my friends here at this Clinic... :p
Hello, my name is stratman and I am a Printaholic.

Printers Anonymous chapters can be found worldwide. Often times there is crossover addiction with Refillers Anonymous, Paper Hoarders Anonymous, and Ink Stains Anonymous. Post Traumatic Clog Syndrome can be a devastating issue for those who lost their trusty old printers because new print heads are no longer available. Shelters are available for the homeless printer who miscalculated the Wife Appreciation Factor before purchasing yet another printer.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
don't forget printer hoarding , it's not listed yet in the catalogue of neurological disorders, but can get pretty expensive and space consuming, and there is not a known treatment to it at this point of time

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
And I check eBay HOURLY for empty PGI 72's, which I don't need, but they seem to have turned into unobtanium all of a sudden.....

I am not an addict though, addicts go to meetings.....:fl