Interesting talk with Inkgrabber....

Fish Chris

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
first off, the girl over there (I'm sorry, I missed her name) is such a sweet heart to talk to, that this in itself made it worth the call :)

She said that they basically recommend Epson printers to people who should ask, although they sell carts for most major brands. She said that changing the chips from the new Canon carts, over to a refill cart was not much problem at all, and they had heard very few complaints about this.

So next, I told her that I hoped my iP6000d lasted a good, long time, as I just ordered $100 worth of carts from them this morning, to which she replied, even if my printer broke next week, and I had to get one of the new Canon printers, they would gladly exchange any of my bci-6 carts (still in the sealed package) for the new carts (CL ? CI ?) :) How cool is that ?

I just can't say enough good things about how Inkgrabber does business. Even when they had that bad run of G&G carts a while back (the ones that drained out in our printers) they totally replaced any / all of those bad carts, with no hassles whatsoever. They didn't even hassle you for reciepts.... Heck, they know what you ordered.... They sent it to you in the first place.

I really like this company.

Peace,
Fish