InkTec USA customer service

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with sales rep at InkTec USA in Los Angeles like I have? They do not respond to my emails asking for price information. I wanted to purchase bulk and asked if they offer wholesale. Never heard back from them again. I know I am probably too small to be interesting to them.

d1hamby

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I was trying to find a decent ink supplier myself. I think I'll go with ink-etc.com.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
Do you have netter luck contacting with them? My overall feeling of their customer service is not very pleasant.

d1hamby

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
You've dealt with ink-etc.com before? What were the issues?

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
I used to buy bulk ink from Inktec USA. They're actually in Orange County, I believe, but I'm sure they're the same place. There was one person there that gave me service years ago but no longer. I have given up. The only way I know to get Inktec ink in the USA is from inkjetcartridge.com and they only sell it in the very small syringe/bottles so it is more expensive, but when refilling with the German method, I prefer getting the ink that way. Don't buy their compatible cartridges, they are not necessarily made by Inktec.

I really like the dye inks but I would stay away from the pigment black ink for the BCI-3eBk. It works great on paper but it clogs the waste ink pads inside the printer and will eventually cause premature death of your purge unit. I'm still working on a printer that I'm going to try to unclog the purge unit and I plan on running some tests to see if their pigment black for the PGI-5Bk has the same problem.

d1hamby

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Oh, your still referring to Inktec. I was wondering about ink-etc.com, similar names though.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
It was the InkTec in Orange County. They have a pretty useless web site and people with a bad attitude. Can't establish communication at all.

d1hamby

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
It looks like they are China based. It might be impossible to contact an english speaking person.

Tin Ho

Print Addict
Reaction score
Their prices are quite high last time I checked.