Inkpress Duo Matte 80 13" x 19"review anyone ?

marceltho

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hello, was wondering if anyone has experience with Inkpress Duo Matte 80 ( double side ) paper.
I can buy a " lot for less ", about 0.15 $ a sheet 13" x 19", and I use a Pixma Pro 9000 MKII with Hobbicolors, but I can make my own profiles.
I am not a prof. photographer, I need the size to print natural stone textures, and they need to last only 4 - 6 months.
I thought it was not expensive, in fact so cheap, that I was wondering how the quality was, also handling etc.

I also would like to know how long you can keep photo paper stocked up as I was planning to buy 800 sheets, and that would take me one and a half year.

Anyone ?

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
If it's anything like their other papers, I would say that it is probably excellent. I have about 30 sample packs of their papers ( bought on Ebay for less that $6 each ) and so far they are very nice on my R1900 and Pro 9000 MKII
I'll check to see if I have the paper you are inquiring about tonight and print it out on the Canon.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
marceltho I also would like to know how long you can keep photo paper stocked up
I cant say anything about the quality of the Inkpress duo paper but if the paper is kept in its original
unopened box then it will stay as fresh as the day you bought it for years no problem, so buy the lot..
:thumbsup

marceltho

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
So here is some feedback after receiving the paper.

First of all, I use this paper ONLY on my PRO 9000 MKII, as it is 13" x 19", and before starting to print, I switched with the printer from Hobbycolors to IMS ink.
I made an ICC profile with Profile Prism, and to be honest, it is a very nice paper.

The test prints came out a bit " flat ", but after 1 hour all colors were very close, I am especially happy with the greys, always been a little bit of a drama with the Pro9000MKII/Hobbicolors combination, not with the Ip5200 & Ip4300

Got 800 sheets ( 13x19 ) for $ 125.00, it's a steal....