Ink spillage in my Epson WF 3640 ADF

Shanon559

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF 3640 ADF
The forum created for the Epson printers was appropriate and knowledgeable. It was helpful and commendable.
However, I have an issue regarding the ink spillage in my Epson WF 3640 ADF printer. It is happening about a week.
I have changed the cartridges, but it's the same. Paper is blotting with ink. I have followed the basic steps as suggested by the technical helpdesk Epson WF 3640 ADF Not Working. Suggest me if anything I missed out.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I think it would be better to start a new thread about your WF3640 problems so that other users can directly see from the header/title what the inquiry is about.

Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Are you using refill cartridges or Epson ones ? Are all colors affected ? Did it occur suddenly - a week ago ? Was there something unusual - a paper jam - any other error condition ? Does the problem go away if you print several pages ? I'm afraid that there is something wrong with the cleaning unit - e.g. the rubber lip wiping off the nozzle plate got disengaged, or the pump for the waste ink is not running . Could you scan a problem page and post it here via the 'Attach files' button.