Ink Refill Machine Inquiry & comparison

rbissessur

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

I am setting up my refill business and need to buy a good reliable refill machine. I have been searching the net and short listed two of them for the moment as follows. One from Ronells and one from Ink-o-matic. Can someone help to compare these ones and suggest any other machine for starting an easy & automatic refill system.

I thank you in advance for your info and help.

RB

refiller

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

There is an exhibition in dsseldorf between 18-20 April for refill business and ı will see more equipments

there I use machine from www.refillmachine.com and want to see their toner machine now .

milehighcartridges

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
inkprocess has the worst customer service ever. I purchased a machine two months ago and still have not received it, despite many promises of "it will be shipped in the next few days". Now, no one will answer my calls. I am very frustrated.

Guillaume

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
rbissessur said:
Hi,

I am setting up my refill business and need to buy a good reliable refill machine. I have been searching the net and short listed two of them for the moment as follows. One from Ronells and one from Ink-o-matic. Can someone help to compare these ones and suggest any other machine for starting an easy & automatic refill system.

I thank you in advance for your info and help.

RB
www.Confirm-Ultimated.com

High qualty machines for very competive prices
Also fast delivery

inkspot

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
We have the Ink-O-Matic and hands down its the best. We researched them all and its the one.

onetec

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Doesn't the Ink-O-Matic only do HP, Lexmark, and Dell? I also see it only does one at a time where the inkfactory does either 4 or 12 (website shows four but rep says 12).