Ink/catrridges

palmview

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Palmview

Hi Guys,

This is my second posting, on a daily basis I visit this forum and your guys sharing of experiences has helped me tremendously, through this forums recommendation I purchased a Speed Brite Super Combo machine about 3 months ago. I have two items that I hoping the experienced refills can please help.

1) Which would be the best way to refill Samsung M40 (black) cartridges, when I open the tops of these cartridges I break 50% of them, can I purchase a replacement tops? if so please recommend where I can purchase the lids.

2) I am using OCP ink which I find to be very expensive approx. (U.S.$35-00 per liter) I would like to try Formulabs Ink which I can purchase for about 30% cheaper, need advise, should I stick to OCP or change to Furmulabs Ink.

Thanking you all for the sterling work in this forum.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I couldn't find much information on these, but I can tell you that most Samsung Inkjet cartridges are contracted out to Lexmark for manufacturing. Hunt around for more info about this cartridge, and post it here. If indeed it is made by Lexmark, then substitute tops will be available.

palmview

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Manuchau,

Thank you for all your assistance