I got fantastic service

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
I've been refilling carts for all of my Canon printers for many years using Precision Colors ink with great success. However, after selling my business I realized I no longer would be printing
in such volume as before. So I decided to look for a reliable non OEM ink and cartridge supplier. I gave Smartink.pro a try and was extremely impressed with the quality and longevity of their ink.
After several years of using Smart ink carts I had a problem with one of their carts that would not register as full after inserting it. The cart worked fine except it would not register a new full cart. I went to their support site and explained the problem. After trying several suggestions from the support staff I still had the problem. I was told that I would be receiving a new cart via expedited shipping within 2 days. To my surprise I received 2 full sets of new carts after only 1 day! Talk about great service! I highly recommend Smart ink to anyone looking for high quality ink and carts from a company that stands behind their products.