Hp Network and Ink issues!!? Help??

James Barry

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hp Photosmart, Epson Cx, Canon
I’ve purchased and Use 2 HP 7500 series printers among a couple of Epson Workstations.
Here’s the two issues I’m having and hope someone has the knowledge and experience to help.
1) The Cyan cartridge (replaced with HP new twice) just wont print through...did numerous head cleanings and cartridge cleaning .. depleted all The Ink’s now without any cyan coming out. Is this a “Bad” Print head??
2) I start the Printer and add it to the network for “Air Printing” and go about my business.. I later ask for a print job and the App searches for an “Air Printer” (from my iPhone) but there is none found?? I reboot that HP and it still isn’t found?? What do I do ??
Any help would be greatly appreciated... That’s Forum.

paula palmer

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i560

The problem you are facing can be resolved by following some series of steps, this may not be accurate but can solve your concerned issue.
Looking for a bit of steps contribution from my side. All you need is to follow the below mentioned steps to know how to solve issues of HP Printer orhttps://www.errorsdoc.com/hp/how-to-fix-hp-printer-that-keeps-going-offline-in-windows-10-and-mac/
HP Printer Keeps Going Offline...

Solution No. 1- Checking of ink cartridge & paper jam
Solution No. 2- Resetting/reinstalling HP Printer
Solution No. 3- Checking Flag manually
Solution No. 4- Checking sensor manually
Solution No. 5- Component test Fuser Motor

Hope this concerned things would have solved your query. For more exact & relevant steps you can go through the source i'am referring.

Edited by Moderatior..

Last edited by a moderator: