HP LaserJet P2035 cart?

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
HP LaserJet P2035 with a CE505A cart.

Does any one have any insight whether to try to refill the cart or replace with aftermarket?

Last edited:

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
Some where on this planet there should be some kind of laser printer forum.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Does any one have any insight whether to try to refill the cart or replace with aftermarket?
It’s perfectly simple, you either use your HP cartridges or compatible ones, refilling your existing cartridge is possible but can get very messy, of the 3 options I’d go and buy compatible carts and save all that mess...:eek:

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
Thanks Hat.

From what I have seen the HP 05A cart requires two holes burned or complete cart dismally to refill. What happened to the carts that you just pour toner in the side of the cart?

I only have $15 bucks in this HP P2035 and am thinking about dumping it and buying a laser-scanner combo. How would I be able to chose a combo that is easy to refill?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If you do a search for some Compatible toner carts for the printer you intend purchasing, then they come with a refill bung on the side of them, again refilling is very messy because you must first remove all the old power out before you can begin to refill, the power tend to go everywhere.. :eek:

Ron350

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
-
Yeah you are wise at my age I cant risk messing with that nasty toner. Guess I just need to find a decent compatible cart company.

Without input from a laser printer forum all I can do is look at Amazon reviews.

Is there any way to help attract more members to this forum.