hp desk jet f 370 all in one cartridge problem

flyblown

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
having trouble with colour i recently refiled cartridge i noticed that when i printed a yellow object it came out pink i thought i put magenta in the cyan hole i checked it i correctly filled it so i experimented i printed a pink object it came out bright yellow i thought must be a software bug so reloaded software still printed pink for yellow object and yellow for pink so i bought brand new tri ink cartridge problem solved it printed yellow object yellow and pink object pink then the cartridge ran dry had usual warning low ink kept printing a few more times till orange warning flashed low ink so i then refilled and it happened a gain printed yellow as pink and pink object as yellow i ran test page prints all colours even printed a spectrum and looked were the spectrum i copied displayed pink the printer ,printed yellow and were the spectrum showed yellow the printer , printed pink i checked both cartridges and it happen on both cartridges whats going on
thank you for your time
flyblown

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Are you sure that you injected the correct colours into the appropriate holes? Sounds like you injected ink into the wrong chamber.

flyblown

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
that was the first thing i checked i put a tooth pick in each chamber before i filled them they are correct yellow top center magenta bottom left cyan bottom right i just checked again they are correct you can print a pink balloon it prints yellow you print a yellow balloon its pink you print a test sheet its perfect every colour pure if i mixed the colors wouldn't they appear discoloured like yellow mixed with red would print orange why can i print perfect red objects like a red balloon perfect red and why a perfect yellow from bright pink object would it not print a dirty orange if i mixed the colours