how to print folded booklet with Epson P50 ?

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
Hi , how to print folded booklet using Epson P50. I tried using Epson software ,the result was each 4 series pages are printed in one paper( i.e pages 1+2+3+4 in one paper, then 5+6+7+8 in the next paper etc.) so it will not bind together as a booklet. HP printer has booklet option in its software. but not with Epson.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
you may look into the Fineprint software which offers options for booklet print.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi , how to print folded booklet using Epson P50. I tried using Epson software ,the result was each 4 series pages are printed in one paper( i.e pages 1+2+3+4 in one paper, then 5+6+7+8 in the next paper etc.) so it will not bind together as a booklet. HP printer has booklet option in its software. but not with Epson.
Try using Acrobat to print after converting your document to PDF..

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
you may look into the Fineprint software which offers options for booklet print.

Couldn't agree more. I have been using it for years when I need documents printed. For me it is the Qimage of document printing. Extremely versatile, easy to use, and makes econonical use of paper if that is important

rs

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
i tried to install fineprint software but unsuccessful , although i download the software from CNET .
the file which i want to print is PDF format.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If you choose PDF format then your paper handling can be a mutable one, you’ll have to decide which layout suits your particular requirements, test, trial and error is the best way to go, Booklet format might be your best bet..

PDF.PNG

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
@The Hat I did a lot of trial of printing with this option and other I get the folded booklet but the printed pages are small. With Epson software the printed pages fit the paper but not in a booklet series.
@Ink stained Fingers I will try to download the software .but I don't think it is free.
I went to my friend's office, he has HP LaserJet printer ,with HP software it is very simple and fast to print booklet . l managed to print one chapter but in black and White. My subject contain a lot of coloured photo. That is why I want to use my Epson printer.
Thank you all.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Fineprint is not free, but the demo version with some watermarking should show the available options. There may be some other booklet print freeware or shareware, but I'm not familiar with those.