How to print a complete thread

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm looking for some printing app, plug-in whatever which would allow me to select the thread pages I want to print similar to the Acrobat reader or else like 1-3,4, 6-8 . Firefox now just prints that page I have opened. Some of the threads are rather lengthy and I rather like to print them for reading instead of scrolling around all the time.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
It appears the forum software is XenForo. I googled "XenForo Thread Print" and the first hit was, not surprisingly, from a XenForo forum thread about printing threads. There is an add on or applet for XenForo-based forums to allow thread printing. Possibly a nominal charge for the software and rights to use on the forum

You can also go to the XenForo website by clicking on the XenForo link at the bottom left of any (?) page here on PrinterKnowledge, then click on the "resource manager" link in the paragrapgh entitled "Great Add-ons" and then do a search on "thread print" to see a number of options available. It is also possible to write code to support printing threads if you are able.

I think the XenForo add ons need to be installed by an Administrator for them to function.