How to drill hole for OEM cart of EPSON B 310 ?

ramanrockstoday

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Wondering how to get a clean hole in T616100,cart for EPSON B310,and then refill it with non oem ink:/

joseph99929

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I might be mistaken but to my understanding, the EPSON B-series cartridges use an ink bag design, no drilling won't work. They are similar to the EPSON wide format cartridges. If you want to refill your originals, you need to inject ink through the exit port just like the Epson wide format models. (You can probably find an instruction on Youtube). You'll also need to get a chip resetter because the printer will not work unless the ink levels are reset to full

You might also want to consider getting refillable cartridges which greatly simplify the refilling (pour the ink in with a funnel) and make it so that you don't need a chip resetter.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Different cart design on the stylus models. Depending on the type of cart ( 7 pin or 9 pin chip ) there are different methods and for the best results you need an accessory one way valve sold by rjettek.com

WHat cart # are you interested in refilling?
to see hoe I do it see my third vide link listed below.

If you want to see how the B carts refill here is his video and instructions

http://www.inkjetcarts.us/support/a...pson-b-310n-b-510dn-refillable-cartridge.html

joseph99929

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
jtoolman said:
WHat cart # are you interested in refilling?
to see hoe I do it see my third vide link listed below.
I wanted to fill EPSON Stylus Pro 4800, 7600 cartridges

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
I've heard conflicting information about the larger volume PRO printer carts being able to be refilled directly through the exit hole with a special adapter. Most of these carts are of the internal bag type but like the PRO 3800 and PRo 3880 carts, the exit valves do not allow inke to be injected as they are strickly one way oin their flow. Only OUT!