Home printer recommendation

turnpaper

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
just looking
I’m fed up with not being able to print from home because the cartridges of my inkjet have dried up through sporadic use.

Can anyone recommend something which:
– Doesn’t mind being left a few weeks between prints (laser?)
– Isn’t too big
– Can print from iPhone / Android without the PC needs to be on
– Preferably has a scanner built-in
– Preferably does color
– Preferably will make me handsome, rich, and 25 again.

Budget isn’t too much of an issue within reason – I have a feeling compact size is going to be the biggest deal-breaker

turnpaper

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
just looking
I’m fed up with not being able to print from home because the cartridges of my inkjet have dried up through sporadic use.

Can anyone recommend something which:
– Doesn’t mind being left a few weeks between prints (laser?)
– Isn’t too big
– Can print from iPhone / Android without the PC needs to be on
– Preferably has a scanner built-in
– Preferably does color
– Preferably will make me handsome, rich, and 25 again.

Budget isn’t too much of an issue within reason – I have a feeling compact size is going to be the biggest deal-breaker visit this page
I would appreciate any suggestions

Last edited:

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
@turnpaper: how much is 'within reason' for you ?

Color lasers may be an option if you're willing to pay for OEM consumables and your concept of 'not too big' is very flexible. I expect that there're compact color lasers, but probably those won't be among the top models, regarding performance and output quality.
Staying with inkjets, the Canon Maxifys suggested by @The Hat are another option, but you must be aware that they aren't the average home printer. By features and duty cycle Maxifys are multipurpose office machines and they do require a reasonable amount of regular maintenance.

Concerning your last condition, it could be done ( with a lot of luck ) if you're now 24 or less and you're willing to gamble big time at the lottery or the races.
I assume that you're already handsome enough. :p

Last edited: