Hi From UK

Mags

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson 9880, 9890, T7000
HI My name is Ken (aka Mags)

Im from the North east of England and have been involved in INKJET for many years since the days of IRIS printers (before epson etc had wide format).

Im in a weird position as I not only create prints for Fine art Photographers etc Im also a Epson Engineer and Have been involved with developing INKs and Inkjet systems.

I'm experience in good and bad inks pigment and sublimation and also sell both of these into the UK market.

im also a dealer for Epson , Canon and HP but prefer Epson, and I supply media from hahnemuhle etc as well as my own range of INKS and Consumables.

Print methods I am involved with are, Pigment Dye, Solvent and Sublimation , Prints for Fine art, Photography and Tshirts / Garment etc.

I have two ranges of INKS available for my clients one is INKTEC the other is my own which has a higher density Black (pigment).

Cheers

Ken

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hey Ken...

Slightly further south of you here in South Yorkshire but doubtless your experience will shed some light on some of the questions that crop up from time to time... Welcome..