Hey, fellows i got some trouble here !! With new Durabrite Ultra

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Few weeks ago i got a new epson C87, then now the black ink was run out. Then i refill it like the instruction to refill the other DUrabrite ink... But missfortune... i think the catridge was different....it was " durabrite ultra " not " durabrite " n i got a big mess here... until today i still can't find the way to refill it...maybe somebody here could help.
the catridge number was T0631, T621.......
:)

gma77

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi!

Did you find out a way to refill the new epson cartridge with durabrite ultra?

Thx.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Because of their baffled structure, these Epson cartridges are very difficult to refill.If you still trying, and are getting a leaky mess, that means air is getting in, and the fill hole probably is not sealed 100%.

Try a glue gun for a better seal...and good luck!!!

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I have no idea what the deal is with the new carts so I can't comment on whether Epson have worked out a way to make it harder to refill... Either way... Instead of working with the original Epson carts I'd recommend you find some carts created for refilling and use those instead.

I've been playing with the new spongeless carts from MIS associates lately and whilst I haven't specifically used them in a C88 (D88 over here) I have found they work fine and are great for refilling... However the little rubber bung is not too great so a little tape to hold it in place is recommended.

palmview

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi Refillers,
I am very new to this forum please help as
I am expecting to start a refilling business shortly and hope your experienced refillers can offer some advise on choosing the right refilling machine. I have seen 2 refilling machines from R-Jet Tek they are The Value Pro 103 and Select Jet. I cannot make up my mind which to purchase.

Any suggestion and advise would be highly appreciated,

Ivan