Help with Epson 1500W Printer

SpartanWarrior

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Hi, I am having a problem with my prints as I can see some vertical banding on my prints, I went to epson print head alignment and in each row 1, 2, 3, I picked a box that didn't really have any banding ( row 1 box 6, row 2 box 9 and row 3 box 9) then clicked realignment as that how your supposed to do that? if so I still see banding in the photos thanks.

SpartanWarrior

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Can someone help me out please??? I pretty much fixed it with cleaning but what happened after was I forgot to refill a cartridge and when the epson utility came up to refill the cartridge it was totally empty and I started getting red banding on my images, but after a few head cleaning I am only getting a green vertical banding on the right side of the image which doesn't seem to go away after so many head cleaning thanks..

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
without all nozzles working the alignment is not possible, please post a scan of your nozzle check, just scan the portion of the nozzle check with high resolution, not a complete page. I don't know which type of refill cartridge you are using, some types require a priming, sucking some air out before they work (again).

annel

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 710, Canon PRO 100
If you are doing a lot of head cleanings make sure to soak up the ink from the resting pad where the print head sits with a paper towel as it can defeat the head cleaning if there is excess ink there. At least that has worked for me.