Hello..Great forum people

D

DeandreZV

Hello. This forum is awesome...I really like it. thank you guys

steen

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Ditto. Been a lurker for many years. Thought I'd post here & see if I can then get around the following first post restriction:

The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:

We have been having a big problem with spam and have had to temporarilly limit what brand new members can post. To continue, please reduce the number of URLs or images in your post to 0.

My post would be less useful without the nozzle check pics. ;)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
@steen: While the OP is an automated spam account the whole thing with restrictions is best resolved by looking around at some of the discussions you're interested in, asking questions, getting involved and pretty soon you've confirmed you're human and the forum let's you play with the rest of the toys.

It's a pain but given the OP is a spam account it sadly proves the necessity of such restrictions..

Hope that helps... oh and "welcome"...

*gestures to guards to lock the gates and keep this one in with the rest of the lost souls* ;)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Leaving this thread here since it's got great info about anti-spam! :D

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Often new members join the forum to get help with printhead problems and want to upload a picture or a link, but are not able to do so.

So is this a correct response ?

There is a 24 hour waiting period before new members can upload images and post links. After this waiting period you are allowed to use these features, so please post a scan of the nozzle check.

Instructions are here: http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=107#p107
And is the required number of posts before you can edit your profile and maybe add a link, still 10?

I wouldn't like giving wrong information, so am I right or wrong, please?