Hello everyone!

PhotoPharma

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1, canon pro 9500mk2
This is one of those "long time listener, first time caller" situations...

I've browsed these forums for answers for years, but I've come across a question i can't seem to find an answer to without asking it directly! :)

I'm a pharmacist turned food photographer... You can drool over my work at my website www.Keithdrakephotography.Com

Looking forward to your answers :)

Keith Drake

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Keith. Just looked at your website. Really beautiful pix! Just the prescription to cure the bad hungries!

PhotoPharma

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-1, canon pro 9500mk2
Thanks! I hope your keyboard was protected with saran wrap, or the like;-)

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I hope your keyboard was protected with saran wrap, or the like;-)
My father was a pharmacist and had a small "drug store" in a lower income area in Sacramento, CA. It was a typical small town corner "drug store" with the classic marble soda fountain with stools, magazine and comic book rack, and liquor sales area. As a young teenager I worked in the store. At least, I thought I was working, but I read every comic book that ever was printed in those days and ate more ice cream than I'll ever admit to! My father-in-law was also a pharmacist and had a pharmacy in Detroit.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@fotofreek

There was a drug store on the corner near my home with everything you said, except for liquor - only state stores in Ohio. The bowling alley above the Woolworth's also had a soda fountain - phosphates and cherry colas, yum!

When we moved then I had a choice of two drug stores with soda fountains. I usually went to the closer, more kid friendly place Very old school and all gone now.

Latest posts