Happy Easter everybody, new member with Canon Pro-100 problems flashing white and yellow lights

Canonman

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro-100
Hello all, I have a Canon Pro-100 with flashing white and yellow lights and have been informed to unplug printer and call Cannon support. That is a dead end there. I checked the power cord with a meter good voltage. Then I tried the unplug printer push the on button 20 times, wait one minute and then plug back in , still the same problem. I also was informed it could be the power box in the lower left corner where the power cord plugs into. However It makes me wonder if it is bad since there is power to the flashing yellow/white lights. Any help here would be appreciated. I was trying to print out a page when all this happened. I looked at other threads from different sites and this is an on going problem. Thank You

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Any help here would be appreciated.
The first thing to note is:- how many flashing LED’s are there, count the amount of times they flash and that will tell what your problem is, but I would suggest you don’t try out self-diagnosis until you know what the real issue is.. Come back with the answer please..