Great experience with ink cartridges

cshrwd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I was so pleased with my recent ink experience that I thought I would let others know. Typically, I pay well over 5-6 dollars per cartridge or more for my Canon i560, but I found a great site that sells GOOD cartridges for much less - and they work. I have bought from other companies online and have had a less than positive experience with them, though this company I would definetly recommend. The color is very vivid and doesn't streak.

Prior to purchasing, I searched for a discount code (who doesn't want to save a buck or two) and I didn't have much luck. I found out that they do have referral codes, though, so I thought I'd pass it along for anyone who would like the opportunity to save an additional 5% off their order (code: 43485) at www.inksmile.com

The last place I ordered from, come to find out, had a bad Better Business record, but this company has a great record and many positive reviews on sites like epinions.

Anyway, I just thought I would pass my success story along.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Erm... this does sound like subtle spam and the fact that you've never posted on this site before doesn't give your "recommendation" any credence at all...

Now if Grandad or someone like that had posted it I'd listen, but you just come across as yet another spammer... :|

cshrwd

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Sorry that I'm not Grandad and have never posted here prior to this post. This is not spam, I assure you. I was simply posting something that I wish had been made available to me long ago. Just trying to be kind...

I try to let others know whenever I have a good experience with a product or company, as I find it more helpful to hear about other people's experience - I'm an avid user of Epinons and have reviewed this company on that site too. I just thought that I'd post something on a site where I know people would definetly get use out of it. Sorry if I offended anyone.