Glowforge PRO 3D Laser Engraver/Cutter W/Air Filtration System + Extras

Cluto4

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Logojet UV
I’m selling my lightly used Glowforge Pro 3D Laser Cutter/Engraver for $5400. I got this machine off Glowforge about 10 months ago and it was a delight to use. ’s the Pro version so the possibilities are limitless, outstanding results, cannot say enough good about this machine. It can print enormous objects (like leather, wood, acrylic, fabric, paper ,rubber, glass, cardboard and metal materials like anodized aluminum, titanium) with the Pro Passthrough slot, and has upgraded cooling for all-day use.

Everything included works perfectly as intended with zero issues and has been thoroughly maintained. Only selling this to fund a different adventure that’s why it’s priced to sell quickly. It comes with the air filtration system, accessory kit, proof grade material extras, few sheets of various materials, pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes, plexiglass and all original packaging (Over $5,500 worth of product and materials). If you have any questions or would like to request more photos, please message me.

GF Pro 6.JPGGF Pro 1.JPGGF Pro 2.JPGGF Pro 3.JPGGF Pro 4.JPGGF Pro 5.JPGGF Pro 6.JPGGF Pro 7.JPGGF Pro 8.JPG

Cluto4

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Logojet UV
New price !!!
$4000 shipped

Cluto4

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Logojet UV