1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Does Ink Freeze?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Fujifilm dl ink source for EU-ers?

Discussion in 'Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers' started by nertog, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Oct 28, 2016
    nertog

nertog Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Epson R3000
    Guys,

I am looking for a source of Fuji dl dyes. What's the best option for those of us in the EU? Ebay.com has them priced over 350 euro for a cmyk set, shipping included..rather steep.

Thanks a million!

2. Oct 28, 2016
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    R265, L300, L800, Pro 7600
    I haven't seen those cartridges cheaper in Europe at dealers. I got them as well from U.S. via Ebay.

3. Oct 28, 2016
    nertog

Printer Model:
    Epson R3000
    What would you consider a fair price? It seems prices are increasing lately...aren't they?

4. Oct 29, 2016
    Ink stained Fingers

Printer Model:
    I don't really get you - a cartridge for the smallest drylab printer DX100 runs at 45€ in Germany with 200ml content, that makes 225€ for a litre of ink, cartridges for the bigger models like the DL600 carry 350 or 700ml, so you have a baseline for pricing, and anything you can get below 225€ /litre would be at your benefit. Just compare this pricing to Epson ink in cartridges for your printer, this is genuine Fujifilm dye ink, the best you can get. Epson Surelab photo printers use similar cartridges with slightly higher prices, I found these Surelab inks not as well performing as the Fujifilm inks. If 350ml cartridges from U.S. are too big for you try to share the ink with somebody or buy the smaller DX100 cartridges at 200ml, it's all your choice.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    The Hat likes this.
  5. Oct 29, 2016
    martin0reg

martin0reg Printer Master

My latest purchase of a 4x 500ml (LC and LM must be diluted) was in april 2015 from US seller "buysoffbroadway" at ebay, for reasonable
    160€ + 30€ tax +35 shipping to germany = 225€ total (exp. dates around 2015)
    I can't find such an offer actually, and the costs for shipping and tax seem to vary too...
    ..see item nr 401171972477 .. which is at least cheaper than original new from a epson dealer: around 160-180€ each!

..but there is always a chance to collect some cheap single carts from private ebay users..

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  6. Nov 3, 2016
    nertog

Printer Model:
    Epson R3000
    Thsnks for the replies! I'll hold off for a while then :)

7. Nov 3, 2016
    Ink stained Fingers

Printer Model:
    You may look for some alternatives - either the Fotonic XG inks by Lyson, sold by Marrutt
    http://marrutt.com/find-my-printer/...lus-photo-1500w-printer-ink#lyson-ink-refills

or the Inkthrift CL inks by Vermont inks , sold in Europe via Falter.pl in snap-in cartridges for various photo printers, and in bottles (I just can't find them in their shop) or via U.S.
    http://shop.inkjetmall.com/Shop-By-Ink/InkThrift-CL/ at the bottom of the page
    http://inkjetsolution.eu/en_US/c/INKTHRIFT-CL-DYE/90

Both of these inks perform much better in regards to UV/light stability than typical dye inks, but not just as good across all colors as the Fujifilim DL inks. You are pretty much limited in your choice with these offers, and they are not really much cheaper than the Fujifilm inks. O.k. - you can get them in smaller bottles.

The Hat likes this.