For Sale in Southern California: Defective iP4000R

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
This wireless printer uses unchipped BCI-6 dye and a BCI-3eBk pigment black cartridges. Comes with a full set of empty cartridges that have not be drilled. The printer does not work, it prints blank pages. If you put the print head in another printer, it will damage the other printer. I also wouldn't put a new print head in it as it will probably get damaged.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
TESTING:

Ah... wonderful, a sort of virtual therapy for frustrated printer addicts... I get to bid on lost cause printers and know that:
a) I won't actually get the printer
b) I won't die horribly for getting said printer
c) I won't find my lifespan seeping away while I fight whatever demon infests this possessed electronic device

:)

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
websnail said:
I won't actually get the printer
Opps, what happens for real if someone in another country wins a bid and I only provided of shipping cost within the US?

Rob, are we supposed to assume that when we say we're in the US, that means only someone in the US can bid?

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
How can I withdraw my auction? I just found out Staples and OfficeMax will give me $50 for any printer when I buy a select Epson or Brother printer.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
ghwellsjr said:
How can I withdraw my auction? I just found out Staples and OfficeMax will give me $50 for any printer when I buy a select Epson or Brother printer.
Just click on the word UNLIST in the bottom right hand corner of your BST listing.. :)

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
The Hat said:
ghwellsjr said:
Just click on the word UNLIST in the bottom right hand corner of your BST listing.. :)
I don't see that.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Just go back into the buy and sell section and edit your posting, its there youll see how to un-list your item.. :)

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
The Hat said:
Just go back into the buy and sell section and edit your posting, its there youll see how to un-list your item.. :)
Isn't this thread in the buy and sell section? When I go up to the first "post", there is no way to edit it. So I'm at a loss to know what you are doing.

My listing still shows BYC in the header, maybe Rob added the Unlist feature after mine was posted. I'll start another one.

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
OK, apparently that was the case, except it says "Close" not "Unlist" and now it says "Relist".

Can you see my listing that I just made and closed? It's called "Nothing, this is a test".

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Its gotten a bit crazy, I tried to edit mine due to a small typo and I got unlisted.
I tried to relist it but it wont let me, nor can post a new one as you just did.

I made three PMs to Admin for assistance and got no reply so far, anyway happy Paddys day to everybody.. :)