Flying, the 3D way!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Ops, another victim has fallen foul to the lure of the dreaded 3D printer syndrome, and has now been reeled into the net, all excuses are acceptable and justified and perfectly normal. o_O

Once the idea comes into your head, you’ll always find some excuse to get one, it’s so irresistibly tempting, because resistance is futile, you just can’t get it out of your head, it’s like I must have one, I must get one, got to have one...

Welcome aboard the new 3D world @Redbrickman, so let’s get airborne... :D

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
@Hat - You have identified a well known pschyological trait of the human being...we convince ourselves why it is absolutely essentilal to have the next gadget ;)

It's a well known disease... I call it the "Gimme syndrome" as in "He is suffering from a severe bout of the Gimmies" Gimme this and gimme that ;)

Also known as the "Green Cheese Effect" where someone sees something that is completely different from the usual and has to have it :)

This morning I was waking up thinking about designing a little mobile mount for the car to fit on the lid of the storage compartment on the dash - I think I have it bad now :)

This week I am back on the Prusa i3 trail despite it's cost. Next week it might be the Mono Price :idunnoMeanwhile the piggy bank gets a few more coins.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Guitar players call it "GAS" - Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
It would really be something if @stratman got mixed up in a 3D printer... :hugs :lol:
As soon as one can clone Star Trek's 7 of 9 I will overnight ship the printer. :love

7%20of%209.jpeg

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Suicide is painless
Ahh! The theme song from the movie and tv show MASH.

Somehow I don't think Mrs. The Hat would make it painless for you if your cloned 7 of 9. :hide

If I'm going that route with 7 of 9, I prefer it be Killing Me Softly. :)